Little MiracleS PreSchoolCURRICULUM
BC Government Licensed, Early Childhood Education & Development Program
3075 29th Ave, Vernon, British Columbia
Childcare: 8:00am – 5:30pm
Preschool: 8:30am – 12:30pm
Phone & Email
We have created a curriculum designed to promote the development of the physical health and well being, social competence, emotional maturity, language and cognitive development and communication and general knowledge in each and every child.
Little Miracles Pre-School offers a curriculum with an inclusive approach – treating others as we wish to be treated and respecting ourselves, others and our environment.
We offer a careful balance of child directed activities and teacher directed activities. This balance helps children expand their creativity, direction and instruction following capabilities, turn taking, co-operation, sharing, listening and communication development. Children learn through play and learn best when their environment is happy and relaxed, while providing opportunities for ideas to be created and expanded on.
Children, like adults, learn through experience. An environment has been created where your children have good experiences, develop creativity and learn to use their imagination in a respectful kind environment. Our life skills room offers cooking classes for our 4 year olds within their pre-school class time.
Little Miracles celebrates all holidays and takes every opportunity for festive celebrations. We also take opportunities to teach the children about other cultures and festivities around the world.
Achieving Our goals
- Modelling positive behaviour.
- Ensuring that the prepared environment invites children to experience and explore.
- Encouraging and supporting children to make their own choices.
- Encouraging active curiosity and enthusiasm for experiences.
- Supporting individual creative expression and novel ideas.
- Promoting cooperative social interaction.
- Encouraging each child to feel successful and proud of accomplishments.
- Providing opportunities for each child to receive individual attention though out their time spent with us.
- Encouraging children to recognize, accept and deal with their feelings in a positive acceptable way.
- We encourage independence in all children.
- We encourage children to think for themselves.
Get In Touch
Location: 3075 29th Avenue, Vernon, BC, Canada
Preschool Hours: M-F: 8:30am - 12:30pm
Childcare Hours: M-F: 8am - 5:30pm